Preparing for people from North Caroline

Hello Brothers, 

This is Igor and we are soo looking forward your coming to Amazon to take a time together in missions. I thank God so much for raising people from distant place for helping us in this Amazon Work. I have being working with american teams since i was 16, and i can testify how lovely you are and how you love missions and the kingdom of God. On this may, is not a busy work for mee but is a honnor to receive you here in the Amazon! Lets praise the Lord with our serving and working for His Kingdom. I will be here to serve you in all time. This is our countdown for your arrinving!
     


In Christ Igor

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

GOD'S PROVISIONS (AND THE PEACOCK BASS) - MANAUS, NOVEMBER 2024

BEM VINDOS AO RIO MADEIRA!! (FEV 2024)

BRUXARIA TÔ FORA: NÃO AO HALLOWEEN